lasagna sheets-12 PCs. soft cheese-90 g
butter — 90 g
flour – 2 tbsp. milk — 1 l
mozzarella cheese — 75 g
cheese — 200 g
frozen spinach-900 g shallot — 1 PC.
olive oil-2 tbsp.
ricotta cheese-900 g
Keeper of culinary secrets
Program ” Minus 18»
NUMBER OF INGREDIENTS
Method of preparation
Step by step
1. Prepare the sauce: melt 60 g of butter in a saucepan, add the flour and, stirring, fry until Golden brown. Without ceasing to stir, pour the milk in small portions, stir until smooth, bring to a light boil and immediately remove from heat. Add half a portion of grated hard cheese, 4 balls of mozzarella to the sauce and stir until the cheese is completely dissolved.
2. Prepare the filling: defrost the spinach for a couple, recline on a sieve and squeeze out excess moisture. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil and 30g of butter in a frying pan, finely chop the shallots and fry, lightly drizzling. Finely chop the garlic and add to the pan with the defrosted spinach. Fry a little and then RUB through a sieve again.
3. In a blender, mix 450 g of ricotta cheese, eggs, ¼ tsp nutmeg and 4 balls of mozzarella, beat to a cream for 30 seconds and spread in a bowl. Send in a blender the second part of ricotta cheese, add the fried spinach, a couple of balls of mozzarella, a little grated soft cheese and lightly punch. Mix both of the workpiece.
4. A deep form of grease sauce. Then distribute layers: a filling for lasagne sauce — filling. Sprinkle with grated soft cheese and cover the form with foil.
5. Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes, then remove the foil and bake for another 20 minutes. Bon appetit!